Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Three more working days and counting

One of those major things in life is happening that I have not written about it in the virtual world about yet because electronic messages can sometimes get in the wrong hands at the wrong time. As far as I know, all of my i's are dotted and my t's are crossed and it's time to tell the world! Our family has decided that the best situation right now is for me to be a Stay At Home Mom and not a "Mostly Stay At Home Mom". My official last day after 15 years is October 9th.

In my head there is a long blog post coming about what I will miss and what I won't miss. God is showing me how those needs that fall under the "will miss" part will be fulfilled in other means that don't include a publicly traded software company in the health care sector. It's really great to be leaving on good terms and not on a sour note at all. I've taken two years to transition from full-time to SAHM and the time is coming near. Next Thursday after our yearly Town Hall, my network access will be gone, my cell phone won't work anymore and my identify will not be as an associate.

Off to fulfill those other duties that will be coming on strong - Den leader for a Cub Scout Pack!

2 comments:

wbovenmyer said...

How exciting Amy! I hope you are doing well. I was just thinking about you guys and how much I miss having you around!

Amy Q said...

Praying God will pour out his blessing on you in ways you would have NEVER expected!
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you not to harm you -- plans to give you hope and a future" Jer 29:11
In all your free time COME ON OVER :)