Monday, October 20, 2008

The new career has started

I survived my first week of being a full-time stay at home mom! It was a very busy week with lots of different people coming and going and keeping me on my toes with schedules...I don't know when I would have had time to work.

Lots of fun transition stuff on my plate this week - reducing our Internet speed, finding a cell phone for me, finding purple ties for the wedding this weekend and buying black shoes for the boys (for the wedding).

Church was really good yesterday! A couple who spent 7-8 months in Mozambique talked about their missionary experiences and the truly amazing miracles that they saw while they where there. Sixty-five people in our garage heard about it and what they expect to do when they return in a few months for the long hall! After three loads through the dishwasher the house is looking pretty much normal and clean at this point.

No comments: