Monday, June 2, 2008

Hostess with the Mostess is taking a break

Sunday morning I woke up very relaxed and relieved...it was June which meant that 40-50 people were not going to arrive at my house within hours. I love having church at our house, but by the end of the month, it's time to move on to someone else's house! May was a very busy entertaining month for us. I had lots and lots of fun, but will be happy to not be doing dishes for so many people so frequently! Between, church, weekly Bible Study, a wedding shower, women's retreat and dinners during finals week we had lots of people in and out of our house. I don't know how many times I washed plastic cups and the "church" flatware. I can't bring myself to use everything disposable so we wash! Now it's June and it's on someone else's conscience and time to prep and clean!


One of my Gerber daisies finally decided to look stunning...now that people aren't walking up the steps constantly!

No comments: