Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do I have to change clothes?

So as I am trying to get my little guy to change clothes this morning, I have been pondering how often do we really need to change clothes, especially in the winter.

I am wanting him to change clothes and for what reason? I'm not really quite sure. It's very cold outside and so he's not getting hot and sweaty. It's taking my energy to motivate him to actually change clothes. Finally, I'm just generating more laundry for me to do by having him change clothes!

He's had on the same t-shirt for two days straight, so I think it's time to take it off, but how much do I really need him to change clothes? Less laundry sounds very appealing!

For me as well, I'm trying to not generate as much laundry. I'm not in high school anymore, I can wear the same clothes two days in a row and it doesn't really matter what other people think...as long as I don't smell.

1 comment:

arstreeter said...

I only own one pair of jeans (that I fit, anyway) and I rarely do laundry more than once every 10 days or so. Some clean freak will probably shudder at the thought. :) Saves room in your suitcase and simplifies packing too!

-A