Thursday, March 11, 2010

Garden Planting!

We have peas in the ground...just a minor obstacle to work around, but we have about a 1/2 pound of pea seeds in the ground!

I had three little boys helping to plant - one that is over for a play date. They helped without too much complaining and are now waiting for me to cup up apples with caramel dip!

My obstacle? The boot that is on my foot because of a broken toe! Yes, my small fall down the stairs two weeks ago did end up in a broken toe. I kicked the door jam of the door going to the basement. I really thought it would get better, but after two weeks it was not so here I am in a boot. I have a check-up in two weeks, I don't know much more than that. No signing up for any 1/2 marathons for me right now.

Positive side - I am allowed to ride a bike so hopefully I'll learn to shift gears properly.

1 comment:

Amy Q said...

hope you are getting used to the boot -- and glad you had good helpers! i thought of you today wishing i could garden... maybe someday :)