Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wonders!

So, as many of you know, my life has changed dramatically in the last few years. I should probably be getting over that at this point but every day is a very sharp contrast to my previous life - which both have been good.

Tuesday we had our Cub Scout 'Blue and Gold' Banquet. I decided to wear a skirt for the event and even one of my nicer skirts and I put on hose too! This skirt was above the knee so quite a bit of my leg was exposed. I didn't change right when we got home (thankful for warmer weather), and so my hose covered legs were there during bed time stories.

Both of my boys were fascinated by how the hose felt on my legs. It was a very weird thing that both of them couldn't keep their hands off of the hose while I read to them. They were completely full of curiosity about panty hose - how did I put it on, why did I wear it and other questions. The contrast is that for the first many years of their life, I wore hose almost every day! Now, a few years later it is this great fascination.  The wonder of boys!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My kids have done the same thing-it's so funny!