Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My brain is overwhelmed



It is so beautiful! I don't have enough words to explain. Yesterday I took to the rails and road from Anchorage to Seward. The railway meanders slowly through the mountains and by glaciers to be able to drink in the view!

On the way, I decided to take a boat trip in Seward to view wild life and calving glaciers. I met another female traveling along and we had good conversation and were able to enjoy the trip together!

The train ride back was just as beautiful. The skies had cleared and we were able to see some moose closer!

I know that I could not capture the beauty that God gave to us...but here are a few pics!










On the way to Seward it was very cloudy and the tops of the mountains were not always visible.















We saw seals in a couple of different places. I did see four humpback whales including one beautiful tail in the air. I enjoyed the moment for what it was instead of attempting to take pictures.

No comments: