Friday, October 19, 2007

Keeping Busy Again...

It's almost the end of October and I haven't made any posts yet this month...so a quick follow-up on what's been happening.

I met the boys and Jenny in Kansas City at the end of their roadtrip. We all had a good time in Kansas City and packed in a lot! We saw Cerner friends, neighborhood friends, church friends, friends of friends, my new manager, some clients and drove a lot of miles. Across town it way different in KC versus Rolla!

I definitely kept busy while the boys were gone, but not too busy. Todd had five tests while they were gone so even though it sounded like great couple time, we didn't have too many lazy evenings to just "hang out" together. We did pretty much eat by candlelight most nights - by my husband's request!

We were home for a few days - tried to get back in the routine again and then we were off to Saturday again to the Missouri entertainment mecca - Branson. We met some friends of my parents there. Just so happened that these friends met my parents during their Rolla grad school summers! Todd came home to go to school and the boys and I stayed a few days longer. Their time share is on a golf course and the evening activity was to hunt for golf balls. I think that they found over 150 of them in a few days.

This weekend is home again. The last soccer games for the boys on Saturday and probably the UMR football game...maybe some laundry and good old house cleaning!

No comments: