Friday, September 5, 2014

Driscoll's Advisory Panel - worth the effort!

I've seen info about the Driscoll's Advisory Panel before, but this summer I got serious about it. I knew that I received a coupon with each survey, but hadn't paid too close of attention. The .50 coupon wasn't as enticing when my store didn't double coupons any more.

My local Kroger had raspberries on sale this summer...we love raspberries and haven't been successful in growing any. At .50 a package (after the coupon), I was excited for the treat. I've noticed this a couple of times this year at a dollar or $1.25 per package.

So I started completing the surveys with the product code on the back of the package. I advanced from .50 coupons to .75 coupons.

With enough surveys I am now a "Gold" member and for every survey I get a $1 off coupon. You can print each coupon twice.

This week at Kroger raspberries are on sale for $.99!

We will be Krogering for sure this week :) The berries freeze well. I won't say that we will enjoy them all winter because they just won't keep that long!

(My Kroger's coupon policy is to only use 5 of the same coupon per day. So we will have to make multiple trips this week.)

No comments: