Monday, January 3, 2011

Things that pain me...

Realization that non disposable items need to be replaced. (Silly things like dish towels and cloths and my clothes.) I think about my mom using the same hot pads that we used when I lived at home but mine that are less than 10 years old are falling apart! Why do I need new ones and she doesn't. (Even though I got some for Christmas, this still pains me, why or why?)

When to stop cleaning/picking up. I am NOT the neat freak of the family but I don't necessarily like messes. But if I start to pick up or clean something then I keep seeing more things that need to be cleaned or picked up and I just don't know when or where is reasonable to stop! Everything will take just a minute or 5 or 10, but when you have 10 things to do that just take 10 minutes, that's over an hour and a half...and dinner was supposed to be done by then....ugh! There is ALWAYS something more to do, but my husband will always wonder why I didn't choose to do thing that he happens to see because it would only take a minute or 5 or 10!

I know that there are more, but I do need to feed my family now....

No comments: