Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 - What I'm hoping to do...

When I do make a resolution, I really attempt to fulfill it! I haven't done for awhile but I have one this year. Unfortunately my resolution will be hard to measure.

My goal is to have a "lighter" house at the end of 2011.

I of course, can't weigh my house and it's contents so I won't be able to know if my house weighs less or not. I can judge by the amount of stuff that is stashed in closets and under beds and such.

I tend to keep things just in case or hold off from using items until the best time. This year there will be candles burning in my house. I will get rid of clothes that I don't wear. I will allow my children to purge more things even if they are good toys.

We will probably have more books at the end of the year which means I need to purge more of other things. I can get rid of all but the best early readers and small children books!

Please feel free to ask me how I'm doing!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Good plan. I have had that as my goal for the past year, but I need to get more vigilant about it.