Monday, January 19, 2015

Update on Saturday, Sunday & Monday

Saturday night 
I did make homemade pizza.
The funny thing is that I put more in the freezer than took out!
I made enough crust to freeze some for the next pizza night. I also make enough sauce for our next pizza night too!

I used up mozzarella cheese that I have bought to make pizza "sometime". 

I didn't end up cutting up the fresh veggies though which is pretty unusual. We had some drama happening that night and I think we were just ready to eat.

Chocolate Cream Pie was made by my younger son earlier in the day, but no one ate any on Saturday.

Sunday
Because there was a whole lasagna left over from Friday night, I just warmed that up for Sunday. I didn't end up getting any peaches out of the freezer. I used up some of the food that I got from our neighbor for salad, but there were two other salads there too so not much was eaten. It was not the best anymore so what didn't get eaten went to the compost pile.

We did serve the chocolate pie and most of it was enjoyed.

So, in reality I could add one meal to the end of the list since three days in we skipped a meal!

Monday
We cooked the bacon that has been in the frig for a few weeks. (I can't believe that my carnivore men did not consume it earlier.) 
We ate the menu that we planned!

I had rice in the frig that was planned for Sunday that I made fried rice with for lunch today. Other people ate left over pizza.

The turkey is pretty much thawed for tomorrow. (Yes, this was a Thanksgiving purchase. This is why I made the plan.)

No comments: