Friday, March 8, 2013

Praise for Clictime LLC and Lego Customer Service

Today in the mail we received a small package from Clictime, LLC.

Enclosed in the envelope was a Lego Ninjago Kai ZX watch head.  To my 9 year-old, it was great excitement. For Christmas he received a Lego Ninjago Kai ZX watch from his aunt and uncle. He really loved the watch and was really, really bummed in January when a piece on the watch face broke. It didn't seem to break from mis-use which as a parent it would be used as a teaching moment. It broke during normal use.

The watch sat on my counter for I'm not sure how many weeks, and I finally called Lego to see if we could get a piece. My son was quite patient in waiting for me and probably really gave up on me. Once I finally put forth the effort, I was instructed to contact Clictime through their website as Lego does not make the watches themselves. The website form was quick and easy to complete. I'm not sure why it took me so long to do this!

Within a couple of days I received a reply saying to send them the broken piece. My son patiently waited again on mom to get it in the mail which I did finally mail it last week. Then in the mail today we received a replacement, no bill!

I appreciated the friendly customer service that I received from Lego. Clictime exceeded my expectations by replacing the part from my return! Just thought that I would use my small abilities to praise a company and not complain!

Now this is being sported on my son's arm again!


No comments: