Sunday, August 7, 2011

Starting School Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning, we are starting school for the year! I still need to figure out exactly what we are going to do tomorrow, but we are going to make a start :)

I will be placing an order for curriculum tonight. I've known what we were planning to use for awhile, but just haven't placed an order yet. I have quite a few of the books already so I needed to go through those and we did that last week.

Our school rule for this year: Boys have to be out of bed by 7:15 and ready for school at 8:30. To be ready for school, they need to get dressed, pick up their room, eat breakfast, clean-up breakfast and brush teeth!

I think we'll start with prayer and writing a grandparent letter tomorrow and we'll see what else we can muster up to get us going!

No comments: