Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mr. Phelps County 2009 Pageant

Well, we did it...he entered the pageant and finished with 2nd runner-up. He's ready to do it again next year. We'll see if Mom is willing to do it. I spent $0 beyond entrance to the fair on this. It would have been a lot more fun if we wouldn't have had to wait three hours for his part of the competition but that's how it goes. He sang "Open the Eyes My Heart" as his talent.



Waiting patiently with my number and Julie.


The Queen is reading about me and then I'll sing.

Now we are enjoying the rest of the fair!

Whee!



2 comments:

Farm Kids said...

He's so cute! Good job. :) We also went to the fair and had a great time!
~ashley

Amy Q said...

WAY TO GO!!! I didn't even know you went... guess I need to call and catch up :) hope you are having a great weekend!
Amy